Re: PSTray

PSTray (see post below) is absolutely a nice tool (to hide icons from the system tray that you do not want there), but I have to admit that I overlooked Windows XP's own feature to do exactly that... ;-)=(

I always thought that "hide unused icons from the system tray" (as the feature is called in WinXP) made decisions on whether or not to show a certain icon, based on Windows' own logic. A collegue of mine attended me to the fact that there is a "Customize..." button there, to exactly do what PSTray also does: explicitly tell icons to be there or not, and as such have absolute control over the icons that you do (not) want to appear.

OK, oversight on my part, but you're never too old to learn (as we say in Holland)...

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Lessons Learned - Cisco ASA 5505 and TCP request discarded

Change the default telnet client

Printing to LPD Printer Is Slow or Fails with Windows