Added Atom RSS Feed

For those of you that really would like to get updated on every item and every burp that I produce ;-) I have added an Atom RSS Feed today. In the sidebar on the right, right next to the Blogger logo, there is the Atom logo with a shortcut to the feed's link. Have fun with that...

I have to admit that I am not really into RSS, I just checked it out yesterday (after receiving a request for that from Ron Onrust (see a post on Ron somewhere in the very first posts in my ICT-blog)). Today I downloaded my first RSS Reader, SharpReader, and I have to get into RSS'ing a little more. Anyway, have fun...

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Lessons Learned - Cisco ASA 5505 and TCP request discarded

Change the default telnet client

Printing to LPD Printer Is Slow or Fails with Windows